Infertility

Living with Infertility

Wanting, hoping waiting,
Loving, longing, knowing,
Feeling the loss before I could lose you.
Never seeing, touching or smelling.
Dreaming, aching, crying.
Losing the hope and joy,
Of Motherhood.

niki-2010

Friday, June 25, 2010

Never again

So, now that my husband is coming home, I hope to never have to give myself a shot again. I am not sure why it is so difficult to do. It is just a little needle. I would numb up the area, clean it and then stick the needle on my tummy where I had numbed it...and I would just look at it, thinking, "now what...do you really expect me to push this thing in?" I would take a few attempts...and then closing my eyes I would push and "pop", it would go in. I have to tell all of you women out there who have done the shots on your own through the whole process (i know there are a few of you)...you are amazing and brave.

I am very grateful my husband will do the shots for me...because I never want to do that ever again...no way.

lol

niki

No comments:

Post a Comment