Infertility

Living with Infertility

Wanting, hoping waiting,
Loving, longing, knowing,
Feeling the loss before I could lose you.
Never seeing, touching or smelling.
Dreaming, aching, crying.
Losing the hope and joy,
Of Motherhood.

niki-2010

Thursday, July 8, 2010

headache

I have had one now for 2 weeks...don't remember the headache last time...maybe my body is getting too old for this...

Still okay with the shots.

Although, I feel like I am out of spots to puncture...last night we must have hit a nerve and a vein because wow, it HURT and bled a ton.

lol

niki

2 comments:

  1. Niki, I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, I had headaches until the 3rd trimester!!! And I mean, MASSIVE headaches!!! Not sure what mine were from but it could've been the shots....good luck!! Seeing your pic of the "goodie box" and all it's contents brought back lots of memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete